Concurrency consultants to share insights on enterprise social solutions, including integrations, on the Microsoft platform
Chicago, IL — January 14, 2014 — This week Concurrency, Inc., the 2012 Microsoft Central Region Partner of the Year, will host a series of events for corporate IT directors and managers in the Chicago, Milwaukee, and Madison areas featuring practical insights about “enterprise social,” a hot-button trend in corporate computing.
Concurrency consultants will share details on integrating a suite of social tools into everyday productivity applications and across networking, collaboration, email, unified communications, and business applications. Specific topics will include:
- Team collaboration with Office 365 and SharePoint, connecting employees, customers, and partners.
- Employee engagement with Lync and Yammer to give people a voice and encourage them to make a difference, leading to increased enthusiasm for work and furthering organizational goals.
- Business agility with Dynamics CRM 2013, which enables innovative, fast-adapting connections with customers and other stakeholders.
There is no cost to attend. Corporate IT directors and managers are invited to visit Concurrency’s events page for additional information: www.concurrency.com/events. Location information and topics for the “Enterprise Social” sessions follow:
- Chicago, IL: January 16, 9:00 am - 11:00 am – Concurrency office (downtown Chicago)
- Downers Grove, IL: January 16, 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm – Microsoft office
- Waukesha, WI: January 17, 9:00 am - 11:00 am – Microsoft office
- Madison, WI: January 17, 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm – Crowne Plaza hotel
Founded in 1989, Concurrency, Inc. provides expert guidance to plan and deploy IT solutions that increase business productivity. Concurrency architects and integrates across all Microsoft enterprise platforms: SharePoint, System Center, Lync, Exchange, and Dynamics CRM, both on-premises and in the cloud. Concurrency’s cloud expertise includes Office 365 and Azure.
Microsoft has recognized Concurrency with multiple partner-of-the-year awards, including 2012 Microsoft Content Management Partner of the Year, 2012 Microsoft Central Region Partner of the Year, and 2012 & 2011 Microsoft Midwest Area Partner of the Year. Concurrency helps organizations leverage best practices to improve productivity with project, service, process, and content management solutions.