Concurrency to share practical insights about SharePoint-based solutions
Brookfield, WI — February 13, 2014 — Concurrency, Inc., the 2012 Microsoft Central Region Partner of the Year, is presenting a series of “Process Automation Roadshow” events this month in the Chicago, Milwaukee, and Madison areas.
Concurrency experts in business process management using SharePoint tools will share insights on how to automate business processes without replacing existing line-of-business applications or purchasing new software. Focus areas will include the following common business processes:
- Accounts Receivable – Credit Memo Processing. Correct customer invoice errors by issuing credit memos without a manual and time-consuming process. Eliminate the tedious data entry so customer credit memos get issued quickly and consistently.
- Quote-to-Cash. Discover ways to address regulatory requirements, meet deadlines, and reduce lost sales or errors in the process of turning quotes into orders and final payment.
- Accounts Payable – Invoice Processing. Eliminate data entry delays and automatically validate payments for invoices. Avoid late payment penalties and receive early payment discounts.
There is no cost to attend. For more information, visit Concurrency’s events page: www.concurrency.com/events. Location information and topics for the “Process Automation Roadshow” sessions follow:
- Waukesha, WI: February 20, 9:00 am – 11:00 am – Microsoft office
- Madison, WI: February 20, 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm – Crowne Plaza hotel
- Chicago, IL: February 21, 9:00 am – 11:00 am – AON Center Auditorium
- Downers Grove, IL: February 21, 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm – Microsoft office
Founded in 1989, Concurrency, Inc. provides expert guidance to plan and deploy IT solutions that increase business productivity. Concurrency architects and integrates across all Microsoft enterprise platforms: SharePoint, System Center, Lync, Exchange, and Dynamics CRM, both on-premises and in the cloud. Concurrency’s cloud expertise includes Office 365 and Azure.
Microsoft has recognized Concurrency with multiple partner-of-the-year awards, including 2012 Microsoft Content Management Partner of the Year, 2012 Microsoft Central Region Partner of the Year, and 2012 & 2011 Microsoft Midwest Area Partner of the Year. Concurrency helps organizations leverage best practices to improve productivity with project, service, process, and content management solutions.