You're invited to see the innovation of Microsoft Dynamics CRM, the power of Microsoft Lync, and how they become even better together
Pick a location & register online:
- Milwaukee, WI | Microsoft Office | Thursday, April 4, 2013 from 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM
- Madison, WI | Crowne Plaza Hotel | Thursday, April 4, 2013 from 3:00 PM to 5:00 PM
- Chicago, IL | Microsoft Office | Friday, April 5, 2013 from 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM
- Downers Grove, IL | Microsoft Office | Friday, April 5, 2013 from 3:00 PM to 5:00 PM
MICROSOFT DYNAMICS CRM
Dynamics CRM can help reduce costs and increase profitability by organizing and automating business processes around sales, marketing, and customer service.
- Sales: Spark your sales team's cross-sell and upsell efforts to run smarter and in sync.
- Marketing: Deliver innovation through multichannel marketing automation and analytics.
- Customer Service: Get what you need exceed customer expectations through intuitive insights and tools.
MICROSOFT LYNC 2013
Lync has always made it easy for people to communicate wherever they are, but we’re making it even better with new and improved features.
- Communicate in the right way: Lync unifies voice and video calls, Lync Meetings, presence, and instant messaging (IM) in one easy-to-use client.
- Use the device you want: Lync makes communicating easier with a consistent and familiar experience across any device.
- Connect with the outside world: Lync federation extends unified communications securely over the Internet to customers, suppliers, and partners using Lync or Skype.
Extend the power of Dynamics CRM and Lync through comprehensive, vendor driven solutions.
- Clarity Connect: A robust contact center solution built exclusively for Microsoft Lync. The solution seamlessly integrates with your existing infrastructure, adding full functionality.
- Modality Systems: CRM Enhance delivers a dependable, cost efficient solution to accomplish more in less time and to easily connect with customers and the information that matters most.