You're invited to see the latest Microsoft technology, in this all-up roadmap event. See how you can add immediate and lasting value to your business by exploring powerful new solutions, technologies and business opportunities.
Pick a location & register online:
- Milwaukee, WI | Microsoft Office | Wednesday, July 9th, 2014 from 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM
- Madison, WI | Crowne Plaza Hotel | Wednesday, July 9th, 2014 from 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM
- Indianapolis, IN | Microsoft Office | Friday, June 11th, 2014 from 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM
- Chicago, IL | Microsoft Office | Friday, July 18th, 2014 from 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM
- Downers Grove, IL | Microsoft Office | Friday, July 18th, 2014 from 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM
Don’t Be a Black Box
Do your end users go around you to get IT services? Find out how you can become a service provider instead of “black box IT”, and display how your technology investments map to the business’s priorities.
New Datacenter and Cloud Services
What portion of your datacenter investment are you leveraging? Learn about new Microsoft cloud services that align and extend existing datacenter products you likely already have installed.
Mobile Device Management, Identity, and Data Control
Are you prepared for the move of users to mobile devices, SaaS services, and data that can live anywhere? See how these challenges can be addressed through comprehensive mobile experience management technologies.
Better Platforms for Business Productivity
Are your business processes engaging and efficient, or clumsy and disconnected? See how to provide a new way to interact as a business and manage your customer’s needs.