You're invited to learn how System Center 2012 R2, Windows Server 2012 R2, and Windows Azure work together to help you to provision and manage cloud and data center infrastructure, provide business continuity, deliver services, and manage applications.
Pick a location & register online:
- Waukesha, WI | Microsoft Office | Thursday, July 18, 2013 from 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM
- Madison, WI | Crowne Plaza - Madison | Thursday, July 18, 2013 from 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM
- Chicago, IL | Microsoft Office AON Center | Friday, July 19, 2013 from 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM
- Downers Grove, IL | Microsoft Office | Friday, July 19, 2013 from 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM
System Center 2012 R2
System Center 2012 R2 provides a unified management toolset that spans infrastructure provisioning and monitoring, automation and self-service, application performance monitoring, and IT service management.
- Deliver a comprehensive cloud and datacenter management solution across your on-premises environments, hosting service providers, and Windows Azure
- Leverage the service automation capabilities – including built-in PowerShell workflows – to drive down costs and simplify service delivery
- Unlock powerful mobile device management capabilities in combination with System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager and Windows Intune
Windows Server 2012 R2
Windows Server 2012 R2 offers new features and enhancements across virtualization, storage, networking, virtual desktop infrastructure, and access and information protection.
- Proven, enterprise-class virtualization and cloud platform that can scale to continuously run your largest workload
- Manage identities across your datacenter and federated into the cloud, provide flexible remote access to applications and resources
- In concert with Windows Azure and System Center 2012 R2, it unlocks improved application portability between on-premises environments and clouds, increasing flexibility and elasticity of your IT services
Windows Azure Pack NEW
It runs on top of Windows Server and System Center and delivers Windows Azure technologies into your datacenter, enabling a rich, self-service, multi-tenant cloud.