Concurrency To Hold System Center 2012 R2 Sneak Peek Events in Milwaukee, Madison, and Chicago
Summary: In free events July 18 and 19, Concurrency, Inc. will share how Microsoft System Center 2012 R2, Windows Server 2012 R2, and Windows Azure work together to manage applications, services, and cloud and data center infrastructure.
Brookfield, WI — July 15, 2013 — On July 18 and 19, Concurrency, Inc. will hold free seminars for IT professionals on new features of Microsoft System Center 2012 R2, which is currently in preview. These sneak-peek events will focus on how System Center 2012 R2, Windows Server 2012 R2, and Windows Azure work together to help provision and manage cloud and data center infrastructure, provide business continuity, deliver services, and manage applications.
Concurrency consultants will share lessons learned from some of the largest System Center deployments in the Midwest. As a local systems integrator, Concurrency provides IT consulting to meet business needs. Concurrency’s consulting team includes multiple-time Microsoft MVPs Nathan Lasnoski and Annur Sumar, who both presented to industry audiences at the 2013 Microsoft Management Summit.
“Now that System Center and Windows Server are on the same release schedule, we’re seeing more and more companies taking advantage of the synergies between the platform tools and the management tools,” said Concurrency president and founder James Savage. “As we talk to CIOs and systems managers, we increasingly hear about getting the most value from IT investments. One of the most powerful ways to do that is by matching Microsoft’s platform solutions—both on-premises and in the cloud—with System Center’s powerful management tools.”
IT managers are invited to visit the 2012 System Center R2 Sneak Peak event registration page for more information about registering for the seminars to be held in the Chicago, Milwaukee, and Madison areas:
- Waukesha, WI | Microsoft Office | Thursday, July 18, 2013 from 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM
- Madison, WI | Crowne Plaza – Madison | Thursday, July 18, 2013 from 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM
- Chicago, IL | Microsoft Office AON Center | Friday, July 19, 2013 from 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM
- Downers Grove, IL | Microsoft Office | Friday, July 19, 2013 from 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM
Following are program highlights:
System Center 2012 R2 provides a unified management toolset that spans infrastructure provisioning and monitoring, automation and self-service, application performance monitoring, and IT service management.
- Deliver a comprehensive cloud and datacenter management solution across your on-premises environments, hosting service providers, and Windows Azure.
- Leverage the service automation capabilities – including built-in PowerShell workflows – to drive down costs and simplify service delivery.
- Unlock powerful mobile device management capabilities in combination with System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager and Windows Intune.
Windows Server 2012 R2 offers new features and enhancements across virtualization, storage, networking, virtual desktop infrastructure, and access and information protection.
- Proven, enterprise-class virtualization and cloud platform that can scale to continuously run your largest workload.
- Manage identities across your datacenter and federated into the cloud, provide flexible remote access to applications and resources.
- In concert with Windows Azure and System Center 2012 R2, it unlocks improved application portability between on-premises environments and clouds, increasing flexibility and elasticity of your IT services.
Windows Azure Pack runs on top of Windows Server and System Center and delivers Windows Azure technologies into your datacenter, enabling a rich, self-service, multi-tenant cloud.
Founded in 1989, Concurrency, Inc. provides expert guidance to plan and deploy IT solutions that increase business productivity. Concurrency architects and integrates across all five Microsoft enterprise platforms: SharePoint, System Center, Lync, Exchange, and Dynamics CRM, both on-premises and in the cloud. Concurrency’s cloud expertise includes Office 365 and Azure.
Microsoft has recognized Concurrency with multiple partner-of-the-year awards, including 2012 Microsoft Content Management Partner of the Year, 2012 Microsoft Central Region Partner of the Year, and 2012 & 2011 Microsoft Midwest Area Partner of the Year. Concurrency helps organizations leverage best practices to improve productivity with project, service, process, and content management solutions.
Connect with Concurrency