Advanced analytics solutions are difficult, but you can be successful by keeping in mind the following guiding principles:
- Center your solution around a business need or problem.
- Establish well defined success criteria
- Realize these solutions are a journey, not a destination. Sometimes the answers are “good enough”.
- Complete your solution by automating prescriptive actions using the intelligent insights discovered.
- Leverage the hard work of others by using predefined examples or solution gallery templates as a quick start.